Who are we?
As part of the OHR reorganization launched in July, 2008, the Shared Services group was created to handle all SOP-driven transaction-based activities, anything that is based on standard operating procedures within our department.
What do we do?
We handle all types of OHR-related activities including (but not limited to) Banner entry, employment verifications, tuition waiver processing, job postings and responding to phone and e-mail inquiries from both internal employees and external applicants. If we can't answer your question, we'll find someone who can!
How do you reach us?
You can reach us in two easy-to-remember ways:
E-mail us at:
Phone us at: 2-HR4U (2-4748)
Our phone system is designed to ensure you always reach a live person from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm. During non-business hours you can leave a message and your call will be returned the next business day.
Top 5 Reasons to Contact HR4U
- We can provide contact information for our benefit vendors
- We can answer questions about tuition waiver
- We can answer questions about your vacation, sick and personal time
- We can update your personal information
- Because we're here to help you!