New Employee Orientation
New Hire Forms
Please review and retain the following documents for your records.
- Alcohol and Other Drugs Policy
- Computer Use Policy
- Conflict of Interest Policy
- Copyright and Patent Policy
- Employee Rights & Responsibilities Under the Family and Medical Leave Act
- Drug-free Workplace Policy
- Sexual Harassment Policy
Please complete the forms below and return to your center's HR / Employee Services Contact. These forms can be filled out online and printed for your signature. The entered data will not be saved.
- Acknowledgment of NSU Policies
- Affirmative Action Survey
- Benefits Enrollment Notice
- Conflict of Interest Form
- Emergency Contact Information
- (I-9) Employee Eligibility Verification
- Orientation Agreement Form
- Parking Permit Application
- Payroll Direct Deposit Authorization
- Transcript Request and Transmittal (If required for position)
- W-4 Form
Note: You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view some these PDF documents.