Save on FLL airport parking in the NSU Advantage Program
The Office of Business Services has endorsed the NSU Advantage Program with Park ‘N Fly , the nation's leader in off-airport parking. Your NSU rate is as much as 30% less than Park ‘N Fly's regular rate and up to 50% less than airport parking. This discounted rate is valid when you park for leisure and business trips. Your 7th day is always FREE with Park ‘N Fly.
You can take advantage of these special NSU rates by:
- Booking directly to this link
- Presenting your NSU/Park ‘N Fly Advantage Card,
- Presenting your NSU ID Card, or
- Presenting your NSU Business Card
To request a Park ‘N Fly Advantage Card, visit the Park 'N Fly Web site. Upon exiting the parking facility simply present anyone of the three forms of identification listed above to automatically receive the hometown rate of $7.65
Ft. Lauderdale - Park 'N Fly
2200 N. E. 7th Avenue
Dania Beach , FL 33004
Park ‘N Fly benefits include:
- A daily rate of $7.65 (the regular rate is $9.00).
- Shuttle picks you up and drops you off at your car.
- Continuous shuttle service every 3-5 minutes.
- Secure, well-lit lot.
- Free USA Today .
- Complimentary luggage assistance.
- Save every time you park- MEMBERSHIP CAN BE USED FOR LEISURE TRAVEL, TOO!
- Earn FREE parking in the Frequent Parker Bonus Program - apply on-line!
From I-95 (N. or S.) Take 1-595 (E.) to Port Everglades exit. At the first light, turn right onto N.E. 7th Avenue. Park 'N Fly airport parking is on the left.
From US-1 South: Turn left onto Taylor Road. Turn left at the end onto N.E. 7th Avenue. Park 'N Fly airport parking is on the right just past Hertz.
From US-1 North: Immediately past Griffin Rd./Taylor Rd., follow the signs towards Port Everglades. At the first light, turn right onto N.E. 7th Avenue. Park 'N Fly airport parking is on the left.