How to Register
RSOs may be organized to promote any legal purpose, which involves an educational, recreational, or social interest. In order to register or renew a student organization with our office, the following criteria must be met:
- one president
- one treasurer
- one full-time faculty/staff advisor or a Division of Student Affairs Graduate Assistant
- 6 members on OrgSync within one week of approval
- membership has to be at least 51% undergraduate
- any RSO must be open to all students
The process for registering your student organization is as follows:
- Log Into OrgSync*
- Click on Organizations
- Click on the "Register New Organization"
- Click Nova Southeastern Main Campus & submit
- Fill out all the information.
- You will then be approved without further approvals, because you are an office and not a student organization. Just wait for confirmation from the Office of Student Activities (which should be within 1 business day).
- Upon approval of the organization by the SOuRCe, attend or schedule an Organization Orientation with the Graduate Assistant for Student Organizations.
- The Treasurer must attend the Student Activities Fee Training.
*To create personal account, go to OrgSync.com and click register.
If you need assistance with any of the above steps, or if you have any questions, please stop by SOuRCe in Rosenthal room 201, or email us.
The SOuRCe is open from 10:00 a.m.- midnight, Monday through Thursday and 10:00 a.m.- 6:00 p.m. on Friday.