Apply for Undergraduate Housing
All undergraduate residents living in Leo Goodwin Sr. Residence Hall and The Commons, regardless of credit hours, must purchase a mandatory declining balance plan of $1300.
Space is limited and undergraduate students are strongly encouraged to complete and return all housing documents prior to June 1st. Undergraduate students whose housing contracts are received after June 1st may be placed in a single/double, triple or quad room in any of the undergraduate halls depending on space availability.
Application Process Checklist
This checklist is provided to aid you in understanding where you are in the process to secure on-campus housing at Nova Southeastern University. We encourage you to print out this checklist and use it as a guide as you follow through your process with the Office of Residential Life and Housing.
Step 1: Admissions and Financial Aid
- Received my NSU ID Number and Pin
- Received my NSU SharkLink ID and Password
- Updated my mailing address and emergency contact information through my WebSTAR or SharkLink account
- Reviewed my on-campus housing options at Nova Southeastern University
- Worked with Financial Aid to assure that all financial aid information has been processed
Step 2: Housing Documents
- Students will not be assigned a space or permitted to check-in unless all the steps below are completed:
Step 3: Room Selection and Roommate Matching
For information on room and roommate preference, please view the NSU Housing Residential Management System instructions. No room changes are made until after the second week of each semester.
- Received my NSU Housing Username and Password via email within 24-48 hours after completion of my housing contract
- Completed my NSU Housing Assignment Process online
New Fall Residents
New fall residents have until July 15 to pull in a roommate and select a room preference. Room assignments are available online by using your RMS username and password on August 1.
New Winter Residents
New winter residents have until November 15 to pull in a roommate and select a room preference. Room assignments are available online by using your RMS username and password on December 2.
New Summer Residents
New summer residents have until April 1 to pull in a roommate and select a room preference. Room assignments are available online by using your RMS username and password on April 15.