Apply for Graduate Housing
Graduate Housing Application Process
This checklist is provided to aid you in understanding where you are in the process to secure on-campus housing at Nova Southeastern University. We encourage you to print out this checklist and use it as a guide as you follow through your process with the Office of Residential Life and Housing.
Step 1: Admissions and Financial Aid
- Received my NSU ID number and pin
- Received my SharkLink ID and password
- Updated my mailing address and emergency contact information through my WebSTAR or SharkLink account
- Reviewed my on-campus housing options at NSU
- Worked with Financial Aid to assure that all financial aid information has been processed
Step 2: Housing Documents
- Students will not be assigned a space or permitted to check-in unless all the steps below are completed:
Step 3: Room Selection and Roommate Matching
For information on room and roommate preference, please view the NSU Housing Residential Management System instructions. No room changes are made until after the second week of each semester.
- Received my NSU Housing Username and Password via email within 24-48 hours after completion of my housing contract
- Completed my NSU Housing Assignment Process online
New Fall Residents
As of April 1st we are no longer accepting roommate requests via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Room assignments are available online by using your RMS username and password on July 2nd.
New Winter Residents
New winter residents have until November 15 to request a roommate via email to email@example.com and select a room preference. Room assignments are available online by using your RMS username and password on December 15.
New Summer Residents
New summer residents have until April 1 to request a roommate via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and select a room preference. Room assignments are available online by using your RMS username and password on April 15.