Transfer Evaluation Services for Undergraduate Students
The Office of Transfer Evaluation Services (TES) provides services to undergraduate students who wish to transfer credits to NSU and to students who wish to obtain college credits for learning experiences outside the class room.
Please review important information on examinations and college credit, assessment of prior experiences for academic credit, and NSU’s policies on transferring credit on our Web pages.
Ready to find out how your prior credits and experiences may transfer? Follow the steps below:
- Submit your application for admission.
- Submit your unofficial and/or official transcripts from all previously attended institutions to:
Nova Southeastern University
Enrollment Processing Services
Attn: Undergraduate Admissions
P.O. Box Office 299000
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 3329-9905
Electronic transcripts can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once at least one transcript from each previously attended institution has been received and you have been admitted to the university, your transcripts will be evaluated.
- You will receive your transfer credit evaluation in the mail with instructions on how to run an online degree audit (Curriculum, Advising & Program Planning-CAPP).
- If your transfer credit evaluation was completed with an unofficial transcript or any courses in progress, you must submit a final official transcript in order to be fully admitted to the university and to receive your final transfer credit evaluation with instructions on how to run an updated version of your online degree audit (CAPP).
- Schedule an appointment to meet with your academic advisor who can advise you on which courses to take
We look forward to assisting you during this process.For more information or to schedule an appointment with a Transfer Evaluation Services Counselor, please contact the Office of Transfer Evaluation Services at (954) 262-8117 or 800-806-3680, ext. 28117.