Online Application for Degree/Diploma
- Take a moment to review your online transcript (i.e., degree, major, grades, etc.) in SharkLink using your email user name and password. Should you find any discrepancies, notify us immediately by sending an email to NSU Registrar.
- Review your account for existing holds and/or outstanding balances.
- After following these steps, you may complete and submit your Degree Application Request, which is a requirement for degree conferral.
Please Note: Your degree application should be submitted by the time you reach your last academic semester. Existing holds and outstanding balances will not prevent degree conferral, but failure to complete and submit a degree application in a timely manner will affect your degree conferral date. Understand, however, that no diploma or degree verification will be released until all financial obligations are met.
- The last step in the process is to remit payment. Degree Application charges should appear on your student account within 24-48 hours after submission. Once the charge appears, proceed to SharkLink. From the "Student" tab, go to the "Billing Account" channel, and "Pay My Bill." There, you have the options of paying online using NSU eBill, by mail, in person, by telephone, and by wire transfer. If this method of payment fails, please contact the Bursar's Office at 800-541-6682, ext. 25200, for a credit card payment over the telephone, or mail your payment to:
Nova Southeastern University
3301 College Avenue
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33314
Degree Application Fee: Each application for degree is assessed a fee based upon the program of study.
- Health Professions Division - for all Health Profession Division students, visit Application for Degree/Diploma - Health Professions Division for specific information concerning the fees and degree application process.
- Shepard Broad College of Law - all degree programs have no charge.
- All other NSU degree programs - $100.00
- If your address changes after you have applied for your degree, you must email firstname.lastname@example.org to request your diploma be mailed to your new address and then update it on SharkLink. Updating SharkLink alone does not automatically update your diploma mailing address. Not providing a correct address will cause a delay in receiving your diploma and could result in an additional fee. Please provide your NSU ID number in all correspondence.
Note: If special punctuation such as tildes (ñ) or umlauts (ä) is required, please call this to our attention by emailing email@example.com. Please provide your NSU ID number in all correspondence. For additional assistance or information, call 800-541-6682, ext. 25200.