Vehicle Safety Tips
- Close all windows, lock all doors, and take the keys with you.
- Never hide a second set of keys anywhere on your car.
- Never leave your car's engine running even if you will only be gone for a minute.
- Park in well-lighted areas.
- Activate any anti-theft devices you have.
- Push or recline your passenger seat forward; if you return to your car and the passenger seat has been returned to its normal position, chances are someone has entered your vehicle.
- When approaching your vehicle, have your keys in hand.
- Before you invest in any alarms; check with several established companies and decide what level of security fits your needs.