Ph.D. in Nursing Education Online Program
- Send the completed application with a $50 non-refundable application fee online.
- Send a curriculum vita, a professional writing sample and two evaluation forms to:
Nova Southeastern University
Enrollment Processing Services (EPS)
College of Nursing Admissions
3301 College Avenue
P.O. Box 299000
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33329-9905
- PhD candidates must submit all applications and transcripts by March 1 for priority consideration for the August entering class. Applications are accepted year round for the PhD entering class.
- Have official transcripts from each college and university attended sent directly to the EPS.
- If applicant attended, or is a graduate of, a foreign institution, all coursework from the foreign institution must be evaluated for U.S. institutional equivalence. The official evaluation must be sent directly from the evaluation service. For evaluations, please contact one of the following:
World Education Services, Inc.
P.O. Box 745
Old Chelsea Station
New York, NY 10113-0745
Josef Silny & Associates, Inc.
International Education Consultants
7101 SW 102nd Avenue
Miami, FL 33173
Phone: (305) 273-1616
Fax: (305) 273-1338
Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc.
P.O. Box 415070
Milwaukee, WI 53203
- Submit proof of your current, active professional nursing (R.N.) licensure, in the jurisdiction of the dissertation (Licensure must remain current throughout the program.)