MSN Online Program
The graduate program builds on baccalaureate education and prepares graduates for advanced roles within the discipline of nursing.
- Exhibits leadership through collaboration to promote quality and safety for improved patient outcomes.
- Transform clinical and educational practice through the integration of evidence.
- Design innovation strategies to improve practice environments.
- Incorporate knowledge of ethical and legal issues relevant to advanced nursing roles.
- Advocate for equitable health care policies that improve population health.
- Promote a culture of lifelong learning embracing professional nursing standards and values.