The standard set-up for a library conference room is Boardroom Style
unless specifically requested otherwise.
- Conference Room style set-up
- Mention in the Daily Poster in library lobby
- Simple directional signage inside the library
- Upon request, audio-visual or computer equipment
- Upon request, Internet access
- Upon request, telephone or telephone line
- Upon request, Presidential Package
- Upon request, Housekeeping
(Please note, no outside food or beverage
ermitted. If food or beverage is desired, it must
be provided by Chartwell, NSU's exclusive provider of catering services.)
Additional Set-up Options
NOTE: If you wish to change the standard set-up in any way, then you
will need to make the request in AdAstra.
The following additional options are available:
Room set-up | Telephone | Food and/or Beverage | Presidential Package | Signage
- Room set-up options:
Seven (7) days notice is required for non-standard room set-up.
- Boardroom (standard)
Tables arranged in a rectangle with chairs around the outside facing
the center of the room.
Tables arranged in rows with chairs facing the front of the room.
No tables. Chairs arranged in rows facing the front of the room.
No tables or chairs.
- Hightops and/or rounds may be rented. NSU account number
required for rentals.
- Telephone service:
Three (3) days notice and NSU account number are
required for telephone requests.
- None (standard)
- Local line telephone
- Long distance telephone
- Food and/or beverage service:
No outside food is permitted. Catering
should be arranged directly with Chartwell at 954-262-5345.
- None (standard)
- Catered by Chartwell. Please specify how many food tables will
be needed in the room.
- Presidential Package:
Seven (7) days notice and NSU account number are required
for reserving the Presidential Package through the Office of Special
Events. The Presidential Package includes:
- Stage (Please specify - small, medium or large)
- Black grids in back of stage
- Skirt for stage
- Flags (NSU, Florida, US Flag)
- Presidential banner for podium
- Signage options:
Seven (7) days notice is required for
special signage and proper title.
- Simple directional signage inside the library (standard)
- Signage outside the library
If you have any questions or need additional information,
please contact the Coordinator of Facilities and Events:
Facilities and Events
Phone: (954) 262-4612