Bills are sent in the middle of each month to your NSU email in the form of an e-Bill. You will receive an email with a link to sign into a secure site and view your billing information. Credit card and electronic check payments can be made from this site.
If you wish to have another individual view your student account balance and details, you must authorize that individual. After you sign into eBill on the top menu bar click "Authorized Users." You will put in the individuals email and level of authorization. The individual will then get an email where they will create their own PIN. When the eBill is generated, all authorized users will receive an email notification sent to their email address. You can have as many Authorized Users as you wish, but YOU MUST SIGN THEM UP.
Students sponsored by the Saudi Arabian Cultural Mission (SACM)
- Every term, SACM will require an invoice of your tuition and
fees. In order for NSU to send this invoice to SACM every term, you must
contact the Office of the Bursar EVERY time you register. The best way
to do this is by visiting the One-Stop-Shop at the Horvitz or Terry buildings,
or by sending an e-mail to the Office of the
to let them know that you have registered. When you write your message, please
include your NSU ID number. This action will automatically generate an
invoice that will be sent to SACM. You must
do this every term to avoid
unpaid accounts and a hold that will prevent
you from being able to register for the next term’s courses. If you are not
registered for classes each term, you will fall out of immigration status.
- SACM also requires students to submit an OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT at the beginning of every term. You are responsible for adhering to this regulation, and must request your transcript from the One-Stop Shop and send it directly to your adviser at SACM.
IMPORTANT: Please follow these instructions carefully. If you fail to complete these two steps, SACM will NOT make the corresponding payment and a HOLD will be placed on your account.
Important Registration Information (SACM Policies)
- Undergraduate students are only permitted to take up to 12 credit hours of online courses throughout their entire 4-year program of study.
Graduate Students (Master’s Degree, Certificate Programs, Post-Doctoral, and Doctoral Students)
- Graduate students are only permitted to take up to 6 credit hours of online courses throughout their entire program of study.
- Graduate students are required to be enrolled in 9 credit hours per term on order to maintain their scholarship.