Institutional Research Activities
- The Office of Institutional Research serves as the university's official clearinghouse for data and information regarding the university.
- Each year Institutional Effectiveness produces a wide variety of planning, assessment, and research reports. Just over 3,299 copies of R&P publications were distributed in 2001.
- Every week Institutional Research distributes updated reports on NSU's headcount and credit hour enrollments to a broad campus constituency.
- Institutional Effectiveness assists university administration on an ongoing basis with ad hoc requests for data and information for managerial decision making.
- Each year Institutional Research responds to approximately 40 surveys and questionnaires regarding NSU from federal, state, and private agencies.
- Institutional Research assists the Office of Public Affairs by providing data and information concerning NSU for dissemination to the media.
- Institutional Research assumes a lead role in the Independent Colleges and Universities of Florida (ICUF) in compiling and reporting data and information relative to the ICUF member institutions.
- On a daily basis, Institutional Research fields numerous calls from the university and surrounding community for data and information regarding NSU's students, programs, faculty, and staff.
- Institutional Research provides consultation and technical assistance to the university community in the design, implementation, and data analysis for survey research.