Welcome to the Institute for the Study of Human Service, Health and Justice at Nova Southeastern University (NSU). The Institute for the Study of Human Service, Health and Justice is dedicated to providing the highest level of excellence in educational experiences to current and future professionals who have the desire to enhance the quality of life for their communities, individuals and families in need. The Institute's faculty, are committed to supporting students in their pursuit of educational and professional goals, and bring a wide range of expertise in the field of human services and criminal justice with specializations ranging from Child Protection to Gerontology.
Please contact us today for more information regarding our academic programs, in addition to our many other educational, research and training opportunities.
The Institute for the Study of Human Service, Health and Justice is located on Nova Southeastern University's main campus in Davie, Florida in the beautiful Mailman Segal Center building.
News and Events
- NSU Epidemiologist Jim Hall Featured in Time.com about New Designer Drug
- New Scholarships Available for Human Factors in Aviation Program
- Institute for the Study of Human Service, Health and Justice 2014 Distinguished Alumni recipient: ... « Read More »
- Troops face new battle on return: Finding work - November 10, 2013
- Epidemiologist Jim Hall speaks to Sun Sentinel about drug trends
- Airlines are facing Acute Shortage of Pilots
- American Airlines plans to hire 2,500 pilots over the next 5 years
- Nova Southeastern University research is achieving results to further science
We will offer employees a twenty percent (20%) discount on tuition, if our Memorandum of Understanding document is executed by your agency head or authorized designee. The agreement only requires the agency or organization to assist in making information available to employees and a contact person to assist in a few minor administrative functions.