Ways of Giving to MSC
The Institute greatly appreciates the support we receive from those who share our belief that every child deserves a strong beginning. The Development Office works to build external relationships for the Mailman Segal Center to support its programs. We accomplish this by seeking financial support from individual alumni, parents, grandparents and friends as well as corporations and foundations through campaign programs for special projects, planned giving, endowment and events.
The Mailman Segal Center offers flexible giving options, so that your donation can support all of our programs for children and families or a specific program.
- Outright Gift: Cash is the simplest, most direct, and most popular type of charitable gift. Gifts are welcome via check (made out to Nova Southeastern University), Visa, MasterCard, American Express, stock transfer, automatic bank payment, or by making a secure donation online.
- Corporate Support: There are numerous opportunities for corporate involvement with MSC. We are interested in working with businesses to identify sponsorship opportunities that address the unique goals of their organization and demonstrate their commitment to our mission.
- Matching Gifts Program: Numerous of companies have established programs that will match employee charitable donations. This is an easy way to double the size of your gift. Company matching gift policies vary; consult your employer's policy for specific details.
- Legacy Society: Legacy gifts will become a permanent part of the Mailman Segal Center endowment, ensuring that MSC will continue its vision to be the preeminent multidisciplinary demonstration and training center for education and research in the fields of early childhood and autism. Planned or legacy gifts may also be designated for a specific purpose.
- Gifts of Tribute: Celebrate the memory of a loved one or the accomplishment of a child, friend, teacher, family member or organization by making a donation to MSC. A Gift of Tribute expresses gratitude for acts of kindness, acknowledges accomplishments, recognizes joyous occasions or commemorates those who have passed away. A card will be sent to the honoree or family member acknowledging your generous donation.
- Host a Party with a Purpose: Hosting a party has countless rewards, but none can compare to the special feeling you’ll get from having an event that helps children and families. From a casual get-together to an elegant sit-down affair, a Party with a Purpose is a great way to get friends, family, and business associates together for a fun time to support a great cause! For more information about hosting a Party with a Purpose, click here. If you’d like to host your own Party with a Purpose, click here to register online, or contact Wynne Avellanet at 954-262-7162 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Mailman Segal Center is sensitive to the wants and needs of each of our donors and work within the financial goals and plans of each of our benefactors. Making a financial contribution is easy and all gifts are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. Gifts to MSC may be made outright, or pledged and paid over a defined period of time. Pledges and gifts are welcome via check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, stock transfer, automatic bank payment, or by making a secure donation online.
Donors are invited work with our Director of Development to construct a gift that fits within their larger financial plan; contact Jamie Mayersohn, Director of Development at (954) 262-7113 or email@example.com