M.H.S. in Child Protection | ABA Admission Requirements
NSU's Institute for the Study of Human Service, Health and Justice offers a program leading to the Master of Human Services in Child Protection degree. Applications are accepted year round and can be accessed via Nova Webstar.
A non-refundable $50 application fee (payable online) must be forwarded to process your application.
Please send all required supplemental application information to the following address:
Nova Southeastern University
Enrollment Processing Services (EPS)
Attn: Criminal Justice Unit
P.O. Box 299000
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, 33329-9905
Official electronic transcripts may be sent to Nova transcripts. Note: External institutions only.
An application for admissions will not be considered complete until all of the following documents are received:
- Complete all parts of the Application for Admissions form.
- Submit official transcripts from each post-secondary school(s) attended. Applications for the masters programs are accepted from any person who possesses a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited university. Masters applicants should have a minimum GPA of 2.5 in their bachelor's program. Applicants must possess a bachelor's degree before beginning masters studies.
- Submit official scores from the GRE - this submission is optional and may be used to supplement your academic record.
- Provide a personal statement of between 150 and 300 words indicating your goals in pursuing a Master of Human Services in Child Protection degree. This statement must be attached to the Application.
- Provide three original signed letters of recommendation from individuals who are familiar with your aptitude in pursuing a graduate degree. Letters should be current (less than a year old) to accurately reflect your present status.
Applications will be accepted year round with the following term deadlines or until all available seats have been filled.
A complete application package must be received by the application deadline in order that a decision can be made for admission to the term applied for. Generally, applicants will be notified by regular mail of an admission decision.
Undergraduate and/or graduate coursework taken at a foreign institution must be evaluated for U.S. institution equivalence. A listing of all courses and grades and an overall GPA (on a 4.0 scale) also must be included. It is the applicant's responsibility to have coursework evaluated. To see a list of evaluation services please visit the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services.
If you have any questions regarding the application process or related to the Institute for the Study of Human Service, Health and Justice, please contact us at (954) 262-7001 or email us at email@example.com. Please be sure to include the program you are applying for or interested in.