Managing Contacts & Groups
SharkMail employs all the benefits of Microsoft Office 365 to provide you with extensive contact management tools. You can import, add, and edit individual contact files, groups and folders as well as set up messages and meetings. Microsoft offers extensive documentation to help you get the most of your contact management and group networking.
Basic instructions on working with Contacts and Groups.
- Create a Contact
- Modify a Contact
- Open a Contact
- Close a Contact
- Delete a Contact
- Save a Contact
- Send a Message from Within a Contact
- Send a Meeting Request to a Contact
- Create a Group
- Modify a Group
- Open a Group
- Close a Group
- Save a Group
- Send a Message from Within a Group
- Send a Meeting Request to a Group
Importing contacts from other systems.
- Import contacts from Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo!, etc
- Add LinkedIn connections as contacts
- Add Facebook friends as contacts
A series of short videos to help you learn how to create, share and synchronize your contacts.