Undergraduate Student Grants and Loans
Florida Student Assistance Grant (FSAG)
Type of Aid
- State-of-Florida Grant
- Must complete FAFSA. Priority deadline: May 15
- Must meet Florida residency, citizenship and academic requirements.
- Awarded to undergraduate students who have not received a first bachelor's degree, and based on need.
- Must complete the NSU State Aid Application (unless completed in prior academic year, except if there was a 12-month enrollment break)
- Students enrolled in a program that indicates the student is considered a graduate after 90 credits will not be eligible for the FSAG.
- Students must be enrolled for at least 12 credits (9 credits for nursing students) by the end of the drop/add period for the first part of term (see Financial Aid Calendar).
Award amounts are based on legislative allocations and are subject to change. Award amount is $1,500 ($750 for fall, and $750 for winter term)
All funds for the 2010-2011 academic year have been awarded.
Check Florida Department of Education Web site for more information.