Graduate Student Grants and Loans
GRAD PLUS Loan
The Online PLUS Request Process for the 2013-2014 academic year became available April 1, 2013. To apply for a GRAD PLUS loan, scroll down and click on the Online PLUS Request Process.
- Complete FAFSA
- Must be enrolled at least half time
- Annual maximum loan eligibility under the Federal Direct Subsidized and Federal Direct Unsubsidized Loan Program must be met
- Contingent upon credit approval
- Must complete Master Promissory Note
- William D. Ford Direct Lending (DL) Program: 7.9%
- Interest accrues as soon as the first disbursement is made.
- For more information on interest rates, visit the Department of Education's Web site Student Aid on the Web.
- Maximum amount is cost of attendance minus any other financial aid the student receives; no minimum award amount.
Please visit the Department of Education's Web site Student Aid on the Web for detailed information or contact the lender.
Apply for a Federal Direct Graduate PLUS Loan
- Online PLUS Request Process available through the Department of Education. Students will need their FAFSA PIN to log in to the Department of Education's secure site.