How to Apply
All first-time student employee applicants at Nova Southeastern University are required to complete the Student Employment Workshop.
Please note that all applicants must be fully admitted into an eligible degree or certificate program (i.e., all admissions requirements and documents have been satisfied) to be able to apply for any student employment positions.
How to register for the Student Employment Workshop
- Complete the Registration for Student Employment Workshop.
- Enter your full name, NSU ID number and NSU email address.
- You will be sent an email confirming your registration within 4-7 business days.
- After receiving the confirmation email, log into WebCT to complete the Student Employment Workshop course.
- You must pass the quiz that follows the presentation and print out the certificate of completion.
Hours and Location
Horvitz Administrative Building, 1st floor
Monday through Friday
8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
After submitting your completed student employment application and certificate for the workshop, you will receive an email in your NSU email account with referrals for positions within 4-7 business days. Don't forget to list up to 3 job numbers that you are interested in on the application (on page 2). Please contact the supervisor(s) listed to set up an interview. The supervisor will decide on placement within his or her department. If you have any questions, please email Student Employment.
Students who are already on the payroll or have submitted a Student Employment Application since January 2011:
- Please note that all applicants must be fully admitted into an eligible degree or certificate program (i.e. all admissions requirements and documents have been satisfied) to be able to apply for any student employment positions.
- Submit a request for new job information by email to emailing Student Employment. Provide your full name, NSU ID and up to three job numbers from the job listing.