Terms of Usage
Following Terms of Usage will display when you initially Login to the Secure Area of WebSTAR (formerly the NSU Student Information System). In order to use WebSTAR, you must agree to the following terms by clicking on Continue.
I agree to the following terms and conditions:
- I will not disclose my Personal Identification (PIN) or otherwise make it available to anyone else, except as provided in Paragraph 2 below.
- I may disclose my PIN to University representatives for purposes of obtaining financial aid and assistance in connection therewith.
- I understand that WebSTAR contains confidential data and access to the System is restricted.
- Any information I enter or change in WebSTAR will be effective immediately unless otherwise noted on the screen. I am responsible for any changes I make in the System.
- NSU may terminate this agreement and my use of WebSTAR, if:
- I breach this or any other agreement with NSU, or
- NSU has reason to believe that there has been unauthorized use of my PIN, or
- I am no longer a student at NSU.
- NSU has the right to change the terms and conditions of this agreement and I will be notified of such changes. I will sign any other documents required by NSU concerning my use of the WebSTAR.
- In accordance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), the release of student information is controlled by strict guidelines. The use of your ID and PIN gives access to your records to you and only you.