Immunizations and Physical
Students entering into the College of Health Care Sciences will use the same company who processes our background checks, Certified Profile, to process your forms.
Questions regarding the mandatory immunization and physical examination forms can be directed to Certified Profile at (888) 914-7279.
- All incoming students must have a thorough physical examination prior to the first day of classes. Please review the Immunization Guidelines and have your physician fill out the Physical Exam Form and the Immunization Form.
- Once an incoming student goes into the certified background website to fill out his/her background check form, the student will then be directed to go to the secure Certified Profile website to upload the immunization and physical forms.
- All immunization and physical records MUST be uploaded to the Certified Profile website.
- CHCS Student Affairs office will monitor Certified Profile where all students must upload proof of completing the entire immunization requirement.
- Certified Profile will send weekly reminders to the email the students registered with when completing background check if they are not compliant with any requirement.
Please note: DO NOT SEND ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS-YOU MUST KEEP A COPY FOR YOUR RECORDS. If you must send the forms to Certified Profile, please send them via certified mail.