Bachelor of Science in Respiratory Therapy First-Professional Program
NSU offers the only first-professional (entry-level) Bachelor of Science in Respiratory Therapy (BSRT) degree within the state of Florida: Classes begin August 2015!
The first professional Bachelor of Science in Respiratory Therapy Programs offers a hybrid or blended format. This format offers several benefits:
- combines traditional face-to-face and online learning
- uses online technology to not just supplement but to transform and improve the learning process
- requires students to be on campus or in clinic only 2-3 days per week
- students are able experience professor led instruction asynchronously
- lab and classroom activities are designed to reinforce off campus learning and provide hands-on experience
- transforms passive classroom learning into an interactive learning environment
- gives students 24/7 access to lectures and other learning material
- online component does not take the place of face-to-face instruction but rather enhances collaborative learning and critical thinking skills
- About the Program
- Application Procedures
- Program Outcomes
- Tuition and Fees
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Curriculum Requirements
- Admissions Requirements
Learn about our programs, curriculum, tuition and fees, and more. View our brochure.
About Our Program
Learn about the NSU Bachelor of Science in Respiratory Therapy First-Professional program by watching our short video.