Alumni Association | Medical Sonography
Welcome to the Medical Sonography chapter of the NSU alumni association! We are committed to maintaining lasting relationships with all our graduates. Whether you are a graduate of the entry-level Bachelor of Health Science with concentration in General and Vascular Sonography, Bachelor of Science in Medical Sonography, or Masters of Health Science with concentration in General and Vascular Sonography, we want to remain in contact with you. We believe that our success as a program depends on your support.
With that in mind...
Please assist us by keeping your address and contact information up-to-date so we can send you newsletters, program information, alumni updates, alumni reception dates and other news. You can do this online using our Medical Sonography Alumni Update form.
- To promote, strengthen, and support the Diagnostic Medical Sonography profession locally, regionally, nationally and internationally
- To share the expertise, experiences and knowledge of colleagues
- To maintain close contact with alumni of the Medical Sonography Program at NSU
- Facilitate interaction and networking between NSU Medical Sonography alumni
- Support NSU Medical Sonography alumni in career, profession and life
Patricia Vargas, MHS, RVT
Alumni Coordinator for Medical Sonography