MHS/DHS Dual Degree Program
The MHS/DHS Dual Degree program admits students on a rolling basis. Students are considered for admission when all of their admission documents have been submitted to the Enrollment Processing Center. Anyone with a pending application packet that is not complete by the deadline will be automatically rolled over into the admission cycle for the next term.
The Office of Admissions processes applications regularly though out the year. Applicants can apply for acceptance for any one of 4 starting dates during any academic year: January, April, July and September. Admissions deadlines for the 4 terms are as follows:
- August 16 , 2013 for the winter term (January start)
- December 2, 2013 for the spring term (April start)
- March 2, 2014 for the summer II term (July start)
- June 2, 2014 for the fall term (September start)
- August 16, 2014 for the winter term ( January start in 2015)
Applicants for admission must submit or be responsible for submission of:
- a completed application form along with a $50 non-refundable application fee.
- two evaluation forms- supplied in the application package or by request- from supervisors or colleagues, clinical or non-clinical.
- official transcripts sent directly from all previously attended undergraduate, professional and graduate institutions.
- official Graduate Record Examination (GRE) Scores (no more than five years old)
- all coursework from international institution(s), if applicant attended or is a graduate of any international institution(s).
Applicant is responsible for contacting one of the evaluation services listed here. The official evaluation must be sent directly from the evaluation service to NSU's Enrollment Processing Services.
World Education Services, Inc.
P.O. Box 745
Old Chelsea Station
New York, NY 10113-0745
Josef Silny & Associates, Inc.
International Education Consultants
7101 SW 102nd Avenue
Miami, FL 33173
Phone: (305) 273-1616
Fax: (305) 273-1338
Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc.
P.O. Box 415070
Milwaukee, WI 53203
- complete resume or curriculum vitae
- copies of national and professional certifications or licenses by a recognized certifying body (if applicable)
Complete applications and all admission documentation must be sent to
Nova Southeastern University
Enrollment Processing Services (EPS)
3301 College Avenue
P.O. Box 299000
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33329-9905
- Pentium, 700 MHz minimum processor
- 128 MB RAM
- Video and monitor capable of 1024x768 resolution or better
- CD-ROM Drive
- Full duplex sound card and speakers
- 56.6 baud modem (DSL or CABLE modem is a plus in an online program)
- Internet connection with private Internet service provider (ISP) for access from home to the Internet
- Windows 98 2nd edition/2000/ME/XP or NT
- Microsoft Office 2000 or newer with Powerpoint, Word, and Excel minimum
- Surge suppressor electrical outlet
- Suggested option: ZIP drive or USB thumb drive