About Our Programs
The Department of Health Science is an interdisciplinary group of programs offering educational opportunities from entry level undergraduate to post-professional doctoral education. Offering distance online programs at the bachelors, masters and doctoral level for working health professionals, on-campus entry-level vascular and cardiovascular sonography bachelors and masters program, and on-campus entry level Master of Health Science with a specialization in Anesthesiologist Assistant, the Department of Health Science uses innovative online and on-campus components to achieve its mission of preparing professionals for today's health care market.
The Department of Health Science distance programs provide health care professionals the tools and leadership skills to make change and answer difficult challenges at the national and international level. At NSU, we believe that health care professionals now have the opportunity to expand their knowledge and careers through our innovative distance programs.
- Bachelor of Health Science (BHSc)
- Masters of Health Science (MHSc)
- MHS/DHS Dual Degree Program
- Doctor of Health Science (DHSc)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Health Science (PhD)
- Anesthesiologist Assistant Program (MHSc)
- General and Vascular Sonography
- Cardiovascular Sonography (Tampa, FL)