Bachelor of Health Science
- Tuition is $330 per semester hour (effective Fall 2014)
- $50 nonrefundable application fee.
- NSU student activity and technology fee of $1050.00 per year.
- Students are responsible for purchasing any required text books and/or class room materials.
- $100.00 diploma only fee.
- A graduation fee and diploma of $225 will be incurred by those students who elect to participate in formal on-campus graduation ceremony (not required).
Tuition waivers and discounts for NSU students, staff, and faculty members will be in accordance with published policy and administered through the Dean of the College of Health Care Sciences. Tuition, fees and payment schedules are subject to change without notice.