Applicants for admission must submit or be responsible for submisssion of the following:
- completed application with a $50.00 non-refundable application fee. Application deadline is March 15.
- three evaluation forms from supervisors or colleagues, clinical or nonclinical
- official transcripts sent directly from all previously attended undergraduate, graduate, or professional institutions
- all coursework from international institution(s) if applicant attended or is a graduate of any international institutions
Applicant is responsible for contacting and contacting one of the NACES services, such as one of the evaluation services listed below. The program accepts only course-by-course evaluations. The official course- by- course evaluation must be sent directly form the evaluation service to the Enrollment and Processing Service at the university.
Josef Silny & Associates, Inc.
International Education Consultants
7101 SW 102nd Avenue
Miami, FL 33173
Phone: (305) 273-1616
Fax: (305) 273-1338
World Education Services, Inc.
P.O. Box 745
Old Chelsea Station
New York, NY 10113-0745
Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc.
P.O. Box 415070
Milwaukee, WI 53203
- complete resume or curricular vitea
- Graduate Record Examination scores
- copies of national professional certifications or licenses by a recognized certifying body (if applicable)
Application documentation must be sent to
Nova Southeastern University
Enrollment Processing Services (EPS)
College of Health Care Sciences
M.S.A.-Anesthesiologist Assistant Admissions
3301 College Avenue
P.O. Box 299000
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33329-9905
Phone: (954) 262-1101
Fax (954) 262-2282
- summary of an article published in a current anesthesia journal-form supplied in the application package
- evidence of eight hours of doucumented anethesia exposure
The M.S.A. Committee on Admissions will not consider an application until all required fees, credentials, transcripts, and evaulations have been received by the EPS.