Career advisers are able to assist students and alumni with career planning, job preparation, graduate school preparation, and interviewing skills. Advisement is available in the form of daily drop in advisement hours or one hour appointments.
15-Minute, Drop-In Advisement
"Drop-In" lasts approximately 15 minutes and is on a first-come, first-served basis. Drop In hours will be held Monday-Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Summer drop-in hours for May, June and July will be Monday thru Friday from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
This service allows students to work one-on-one with a career adviser who can assist with:
- Job/Internship Search including: resume, cover letter, and CV
- Mock Interviews
- Graduate school planning and personal statement development
- Nationwide and local job search
- Connecting with Employers
Choosing a Major
Are you unsure about what you want to major in? Or do you have a major, but are not certain if it is the right choice for you? You are not alone in feeling unclear about this important decision!
Career Development encourages all students to invest time in planning their academic and career success. Below are a list of services Career Development provides for students who need help with choosing or switching their Major.
- skills, and personality. In addition, these assessments provide important insights to enhance your personal growth and overall understanding on what you want from a Major/Career.
- Get started 'MyPlan' here
We provide various services in the form of events, workshops, and fairs. In addition, our Career Ambassadors create engaging and fun opportunities for students throughout the year. Go to Events Calendar for a listing of events and workshops. For more information, please check out our calendar of events.