Dual Admission Program
What is Dual Admission?
The Dual Admission Program was pioneered by NSU for a select group of highly motivated students who have maintained a laser focus on their career goals from an early age.
As a qualified student in the Dual Admission program, you're automatically reserved a seat in one of NSU's graduate or professional schools while you earn your bachelor's degree. In today's competitive world, that's like getting ahead start on the rest of your life.
Who is Eligible to Apply?
Eligibility for dual admission is determined at the time students are accepted for admission into the undergraduate program. Each dual admission major is unique and has its own eligibility requirements. Only first-time freshmen are eligible to apply for dual admission program in the health professions.
- Fall application deadline is February 1st
- Winter application deadline is November 1st
Below is a full list of Dual Admission Programs. Click on the program details to learn about specific deadlines and interview requirements.
- Business Administration
- Human Resource Management
- International Business Administration
- Public Administration
- Computer Information Systems
- Computer Science
- Instructional Design and Diversity Education
Applicants to one of the University's Health Profession Dual Admission program require an additional application and an interview. Interviews start in October.
- Anesthesiologist Assistant
- Dental Medicine
- Occupational Therapy
- Osteopathic Medicine
- Physical Therapy
- Physician Assistant
Humanities and Social Sciences
- College Student Affairs
- Conflict Analysis and Resolution Program Details
- Cross-Disciplinary Studies
- Family Therapy Program Details
- National Security Affairs
- Psychology (Clinically Based)
- Psychology (Research Based)
- Mental Health Counseling
- School Psychology